domingo, julio 09, 2006

Programa del 8 de Julio

Invitados de Lujo:
Nazachong de Alemania 2006 y Cinequanon
Marina de Moda Punk en Galería

Mötley Crüe - S.O.S (Same Ol'Situation)
Skid Row - Rattlesake Shake

The Divine Comedy - I've been to a marvelous party
Robbie Williams (con Jon Lovitz) - Did you Evah

Bloque The Manual:
The Timelords (Bill Drummond & Jimmy Cauty) - Doctorin' the Tardis
Edelweiss - Bring me Edelweiss

The Mike Flower Pops - 1999 (cover de Prince)
Younger Younger 28's - We're going out

Black Grape - In the Name of the Father
United Stated of Electronica - It is on!
Menswear - We Love you

George Michael - Spinning the Wheel (Forthright Mix)
Ultra Nate - Found a Cure (Full Frontal Mix)

"Hi! I'm Ford Timelord. I'm a car, and I made a record...
I mixed and matched some tunes we all know and love, got some mates down and made this record. Sounds like a hit to me..."